Mega Miner Mega Miner

Motherload ripoff...?

Good practice but the bar is already set much higher than your game. Keep it up though.

Hotspot Hotspot

got to 23

nice game but get's boring after a while I actually hoped I'd lose when I reached 23. good concept though.

Sacred Seasons 2 MMORPG Sacred Seasons 2 MMORPG

Nice Coding

I can appreciate this game as a programmer, but you forgot the most important thing in a game - it should be fun. and sorry to tell you that but it's really boring. you should save the complicated pieces of codes and try to change the concept into something more fun & original.
I know that most of your work focused on making it a multiplayer game, but in my oppinion you should have a fun game before you try to make it a multiplayer, as there are many multiplayer pieces of crap out there that are simply not fun.
good luck.

Shopping Cart Hero 2 Shopping Cart Hero 2

Tried to enjoy this

but it's just not fun =\
make things cost less and the comments on items to appear right away instead of holding the mouse on them.

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

Loading Previous Game Data didn't work

The continue game option was very buggy, one time it made the whole game go crazy, and after another attempt it loaded "succesfully" while everything turned NaN, speed, money and such. fix that.
other than that it's pretty much a nice upgrading game to spend some time on, keep it up...

Ninja+ 2 Ninja+ 2

Very fun game

but way too short, finished in 5-10 minutes.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Looks like an engine

you've done a really good job in everything, but you designed only 2 stages (1 for buying and 1 for fighting), and everything seems very repetitive.
with a bit more effort in making a world, more variety of monsters and items and such, I could've actually called it a RPG, and the most major thing required to call it a RPG - a storyline. as it is I'd call it a fighting game.
overall good job

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

14 days

nice game

Sift Heads 5 Sift Heads 5

There is 1 sniper hidden

behind a glass window which is not broken to the right

Red Moon Red Moon

Great potential

Could have been really good, I find the combat system very poor and not too much fun, not too many moves, poor slice effects (lines???).
You could have at least make a better slicing effect for a start, then make some new moves and more different abilities so you can actually have fun from killing.